Poetry

 ******I'm finding myself******


When the silence speaks, and the world zips

I meet someone, 

Someone, who I think I know very much,

Probably he's just like me.

..............................................


He's my best friend, 'cause he talks to me all-day

But I don't really like him much,

I want him to STOP, I want him QUITE,

But he never pricks up ears.

.............................................


The more I stop him the more he talks,

And often overshadows me.

He ceases me to talk with anyone else,

And wants, me to talk with him only.

.............................................. 


He doesn't want me to make new friends,

And for this, he doesn't let me speak.

I want this to end, but I don't understand "HOW"

..........................................


I tell him, to go to his home,

And make new friends there,

But he always replies weirdly and says,


"MY HOME IS INSIDE YOU"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie review: Spiderman(far from home)